Here is the product of our 'scheduled' family pics. 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 13th. Yes we were scrambling to get our pictures taken so we could get our Christmas cards out... All before we lost the great sunset light. Timing is everything. :) Scott set up his camera and tri-pod and we did the best we could. Above is a cute snap shot of Braden.
Whenever we take pictures I always insist on having at least one shot with all my boys-- while they are all mine. Someday I'll be sharing them with their sweethearts, but for now it's just me and the boys. As you can see, someone was making a joke -- again. Thank you Austin for bringing more smiles and laughs to our faces and heart.
Seriously. Can anyone see a ham in this picture? (Thanks for the profile shot Austin.)
And for now, last but not least: Remember the word 'ham' I mentioned earlier... this is probably the picture we would have chosen if the guy on the right was 'working' with the photographer!!! I did have a to laugh when we checked out the pics on the computer. I love being a mom, having a great family, and look forward to sharing Christmas with them in a few short days. Happy holidays to all who see this update!

2 comments:
awesome family photos guys! :) we wish we could have gotten in on the gingerbread action too. ;)
Marne,
You are seriously gorgeous! Your family pictures are adorable. Don't you want to flick ears of children who don't smile when you take pictures? Sure hope I get a christmas card with the family picture on it this year!
Post a Comment