Ah! Those little guys were so cute. I can't believe how fast they've grown, yet on the other hand I can because I have one coming up just behind them. Are you ready for 2 more 16 year olds. I'll bet Tyler will be all over that dating scene. And are you ready for the boys to be driving? To tell you the truth I'm a little scared to think my son will be behind the wheel.
3 comments:
Ah! Those little guys were so cute. I can't believe how fast they've grown, yet on the other hand I can because I have one coming up just behind them. Are you ready for 2 more 16 year olds. I'll bet Tyler will be all over that dating scene. And are you ready for the boys to be driving? To tell you the truth I'm a little scared to think my son will be behind the wheel.
that's more like what they looked like when i first met them and then all the sudden they were taller than me!!
Look how little Basil is!
Post a Comment