halloween

Friday, September 4, 2009

End of August 2009


Well, Little 'B' whose's not so little anymore, completed his 3rd grade Ancestor Assignment. Dad helped him make a viking and Braden helped color it and wrote up a great report. "Vikings were a threat in their day"... The helmet was pretty cool -- Scott made it out of aluminum foil. I teased him about his paper doll making skills but he actually did far better than I could have. I used to love playing with paper dolls. Too bad Scott wasn't around in my childhood. He could have made me a fabulous collection. :)

By the way Braden loves his 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Ryland. In one of her papers home she wrote, "Holy Guacamole Batman!" because Braden did pretty darn good on a reading test. She makes him smile everday! Hurray for good teachers~



Joint Effort...


This is a picture of my Tyler taken while we were waiting to get his allergy shots. Yes, he wore an incredible hulk shirt that day to school, and made his own necklace. Only Tyler could pull it off. What a fun loving kid!


Go Sparky!~ Austin's missionary companion's mom gave these two twins these two aweome ASU shirts. Thank you Lora! When Parker and Tyler received the shirts they were like kids in a candy shop. :) ASU all the way baby! Yes, this picture was taken on their Birthday eve. Their last day of being 15.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LM said...

That is so awesome of Scott to sit and take the time to make a paper doll. Brayden will remember that forever. I need to spend more time with my kids on their homework. Uhhg!
No way can the twins be 16. Sweet Sixteen. Are they driving now, please. . . what's the scoop. You have to tell me what I'm in for because I'm only a few short months away from my firstborn turning this mile stone in his own life. Help me!