halloween

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's your Birthday! Shout Hurray!

We had a fun little get together for the twins with whomever wanted to come over Tues, September 1st. I had compiled lots of pictures of the twins so between the food and the pictures - the kids had to entertain themselves. These yummy cupcakes were made by my friend Melody and they were incredible!



A little photo op with Me & Tyler... He's chewing bubble gum by the way.

Parker's favorite desert: Chocolate cake - thus the cupcake.
Tyler's favorite desert: Pumpkin pie. I know it looks like we played favorites but they were both able to eat to their hearts desire.

So yeah, what an incredible journey Scott and I have had over the past 16 years raising these two particular boys. Joy. I totally love my twins. And my missionary. And my caboose -Braden. Families are the BEST!


Yum.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LM said...

That looks like such a fun party! Happy b-day boys!

Kristi Davey said...

Looks like birthdays are double busy for you. Such cute boys. I love your family!